How to Download an eBook to Your Desktop Computer, Windows Phone or Surface Tablet
1. Download Adobe Digital Editions (free) to your computer. Install the program on your computer.
2. Create a free Adobe Digital Editions account. (required)
4. On the ebrary results page, sign in on the top right corner with your SFC username and password.
5. Click on the Full Download link.
6. Select your device and click Continue.
7. If you succesfully downloaded and installed Adobe Digital Editions in the first step, click Done with this step.
8. Click Download Your Book.
9. Once downloaded, the book will automatically open in Adobe Digital Editions.
*For non-Android, non-iOS devices (e.g., Windows phone or Surface tablet), select “Laptop/Desktop” as your device, then use an Adobe-DRM-compatible reader app available on that platform (e.g. DL Reader).
*If you highlight or make notes in a downloaded file, they will disappear after the download expires or is returned. (i.e. if you borrow the book again they will not reappear.)
*When your check out expires, the book will become unreadable on your device.
*You may be unable to download one of our ebooks if:
- Some one else has already downloaded a copy or is currently reading it.
- You already have 10 ebooks checked out.