How to Download an eBook to your iPhone or Android device
1. Install the Bluefire Reader app (free) on your device.
2. If you don't already have an Adobe ID, sign up for a free account. (required)
4. On the ebrary results page, sign in on the top right corner with your SFC username and password.
5. Click on the Full Download link.
6.Select your device and click Continue.
7. If you succesfully downloaded and installed the Bluefire Reader app in the first step, click Done with this step.
8. Click Download Your Book.
9. Once the download is complete the book will automatically open in the Bluefire App.
*If you highlight or make notes in a downloaded file, they will disappear after the download expires or is returned. (i.e. if you borrow the book again they will not reappear.)
*When your check out expires, the book will become unreadable on your device.
*You may be unable to download one of our ebooks if:
- Some one else has already downloaded a copy or is currently reading it.
- You already have 10 ebooks checked out.