St. Francis College offers free access (Levels 1-5) for the SFC community through the college Library.
Below are registration and log in instructions:
1. Click on the Rosetta Stone link (library.sfc.edu --- Databases A-Z --- Rosetta Stone)
2. If you are off campus, you will see the following screen. Login with your SFC email and password.
3. Next you will see the Ebscohost Screen. Click "Rosetta Stone Library Solution" to enter Rosetta Stone.
4. Use your SFC email, create a NEW password, and choose the language you want to learn.
5. Click on Launch Rosetta Stone link.
6. Wait for the Rosetta Stone to check your system requirements. The program will start automatically.
Choose the language (Note: the language you choose in this step has to be the same language you chose
in Step 2) and the level.
7. Select your course. If you're not sure which course to select, choose Standard. Then click Apply Changes.
8. Wait for Rosetta Stone to load.
*Note: If you have downloaded the app to your phone or tablet you CANNOT login directly to the app. You must still login through the library website as per the instructions above.
Log in to Rosetta Stone