Writing Quality Thesis Papers
Top-notch thesis papers don't happen by themselves. Follow this general advice, and you'll be well on your way to academic stardom.
1. Start with a solid thesis statement.
2. Base the entirety of your paper-and nothing more- on your thesis.
3. Use high-quality and relevant sources.
4. Use an outline to structure your paper.
5. Write how you speak.
6. Be succinct.
7. Check your language. Nothing is more distracting than misspelled words and sloppy grammar.
8. Document your sources using the appropriate citation convention.